Health Insurance Agents In Maine
Listing Results about Health Insurance Agents In Maine
Blue Goose - An Independent Life and Health Insurance Agency in
(1 days ago) Blue Goose is a local, independent Medicare and health insurance plan agency serving Maine and New Hampshire. Since 2008, Blue Goose has specialized in all things Medicare, helping …
Health Insurance in Maine Plans & Enrollment - The Vachon Agency
(9 days ago) Let’s face it –Medicare and health insurance in Maine is confusing. We help Mainer’s navigate the twists and turns! The Vachon Agency. is proud to serve clients throughout Maine with …
Maine Health and Medical Insurance Agency Kennebunk ME
(7 days ago) ME health insurance policies most often provide coverage for: Doctors visits. Prescriptions. Medical Testing. Specialized care. Surgical procedures. Being that each Maine resident is …
What health insurance companies are available in Maine?
Individual and Family Health Insurance Companies in Maine. Anthem BlueCross BlueShield; HS - Anthem Health Plans of ME(Anthem BCBS) HS - Maine Community Health Options; Dental Insurance Carriers in Maine. Ameritas Life Insurance Corp; Anthem BlueCross BlueShield; Golden Rule Insurance Company; Humana; Independence American Insurance Company; SureBridge
Why do you need a local health insurance agent?
Why You Need a Medicare Agent?
- There are no additional fees, your premium will be the same as if you had bought the policy directly from the carrier
- An agent can save you money on your monthly premiums by comparing plans with all carriers vs just one carrier
- Agents can help keep you up to date and informed on any changes that happen annually
- They can help you with Medicare claims
How to become an insurance agent in Maine?
- Get a job in the insurance field. Check out StateRequirement’s Insurance Jobs board.
- If you’re going to sell advanced life insurance products, you’ll need to have the proper securities licenses. ...
- Every two years, you’ll need to renew your insurance license. ...
What does a licensed health insurance agent do?
- Market our health insurance policies
- Make cold calls and develop leads
- Effectively explain the benefits of coverage
- Identify client needs
- Verify policy information