Washington Medical Commission License Lookup
Listing Results about Washington Medical Commission License Lookup
How long does it take to get a Washington license?
We encourage you to apply for your Washington state license as soon as possible. We process applications in order of date received. We're currently issuing temporary practice permits within seven to nine days. (Applications may take longer to process if they are missing any requirements.)
How do you find a physician license number?
Visit the State Medical Board website for the state in which the doctor is practicing. Click on the “License Verification” link. The exact wording for the license verification link will vary by website. A link to the all of the State Medical Boards is located in the “References” section of this article.
How do I look up my CNA license?
The most common ways to verify a CNA license include:
- Online verification The vast majority of state licensing authorities that handle CNA licensing maintain websites and online portals that streamline various aspects of the licensing process. ...
- Verification by mail Some states do not offer online verification, so you may have no choice but to verify by mail. ...
- Verification via third party
How do I Find my CNA certificate number?
- Go to the License Verification site.
- Enter Nurse Aide Registry as “Profession” and Certified Nurse Aide as “License Type”
- Enter the first and last name and/or the certification number (e.g. CNA-12345) into the search box labeled “License Number”
- Click the search button.